Fine Art Giclée print made from my original drawing on paper inspired by the Omega Speedmaster "Ed White".
- Limited Edition of 10 - B2 - 50 x 70 cm (19,6" x 27,5") - €850
- Limited Edition of 25 - B3 - 35 x 50 cm (13,7” x 19,6”) - €255
- Archival pigment-based inks.
- Printed on the artists chosen Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm, museum-quality and 100% cotton paper.
- Individually signed and numbered.
- Includes Hahnemühle Certificate of Authenticity: Each certificate is made of premium deckle-edged mold-made paper with a Hahnemühle watermark and fluorescent security fibres.
- Embellished with a serialized numbered Hahnemühle hologram System: Twin holograms with the same serial number applied on the Art Print and Certificate of authenticity.
- Art Prints are carefully wrapped in Glassine Acid-free and neutral paper.
- B2 size Art Prints are shipped rolled up and the B3 size Art Prints are shipped flat.
- My artwork is packaged with the greatest care.
- 7/10 business days of preparation.
- All Art Prints Shipped outside of Italy are registered in the MIBACT (Ministro della Cultura).
Free Worldwide Shipping.
For international shipments, I have a partnership with FedEx.
For shipments within Italy, you can select between DHL or UPS at Checkout.
FedEx International Priority®: 1 to 3 business days.
Art Prints travel with MiBACT certificate as objects of art and all the documents required by customs. Customs in some countries may take longer time.
Customs / Import taxes :
International orders may incur customs duties that are not included in the price. I will make every attempt to minimize customs charges in accordance with international shipping regulations. If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com